Basic Goodness / Brilliant Sanity
Basic Goodness
Basic Goodness in Buddhist perspective is also known as Buddha nature. Every sentint being in this world had this basic nature ever since we are born. When ever we see a wounded dog suffering, disable men begging on the street and bare foot men just striving for bread , no matter to which religion we belong or how economically sound we are. The innate basic human Goodness is always in every individual. Feeling compassion , pity , respect and empathy to every being that is what we call Basic Goodness
Throwing some light on the topic basic goodness, it shape and empower way I think before and now are completely different. Even when i see wounded dogs around I can feel pain of there wound not just the physical scare. To share one incident, after attending counselling class for few weeks one Saturday I went Phutsholing and I visited Jaigoan , as usual there is hustling and buszling over there and lots of street beggars , some handicapped with begging bowl. Unlike before way I perceive and judge them is bit different, I can feel some growth of pity feelings to them even if I can't give them any cash. And I can't even speak harsh to them when they after us asking for some cash. This things I could notice within myself.

Comments
Post a Comment