Compassionate Observer

 Dear Passang Wangmo, It was a very enriching and wonderful observing you secretly and genuinely for last two weeks. I was observing you in every nook and corner. Following are those good qualities i have observer and you possess. During our last class gathering at Chamarchi our class mates were busy having fast food in one tiny restaurant,  and I was shock to see you busy feeding one stray dog outside and I could see such a compassionate act which melt my heart for your kindness bestow within you to animals, your innate basic goodness is what I really appreciated.  

It was on April first and of course April fool day though it was April you didn't knew it because your so much caring about others,  you know one of our classmate was suppose to make you fool and ask your car key around 1.30 am. You was so generous enough to to lend your car key and came to drop near our classroom. Reaching there only you knew your being fooled by him. Ufff.... you aren't aggigate nor down for this. Hearing and recollecting this very incident I firmly belive and trust what really dwell inside your heart,  kindness, understanding and compassion to everyone around. 

Comments