Magic in Greeting

Magic in Greeting 

As the evening approached, I was assigned a room and kitchen in the hostel. Feeling a bit uneasy and lonely on my first day at college, I decided to step out of the room. To my surprise, I encountered a new friend who appeared younger than me. He greeted me with a lovely smile, which instantly warmed my heart. Despite being strangers, his friendly gesture made me feel welcomed as we explored the campus together.

Throughout the passing days, I consistently attended my classes and found solace in the learning process. Each day brought forth a wonderful incident: a fellow student who never failed to greet me with a warm smile, regardless of where our paths crossed, whether it be in the kitchen, the restroom, or along the corridors. His cheerful greeting of "Kuzuzangpo!" was a constant source of joy and relief for me. Which other students never do. 

This experience was unlike any I had encountered during my school days. I made it a point to reciprocate his greetings before he had the chance to do so, realising the magic that lies within a simple greeting. His actions taught me the importance of spreading positivity through greetings to those around me.

Comments