Kind Stranger


 Kind Stranger 


Here is an incident that I just met over Tiktok. 


We crossed paths on TikTok as mere strangers at first. Little did we know that our connection would blossom into a beautiful friendship. Your unwavering support and guidance have surpassed that of even my childhood friends and relatives. In times of hardship, you have not only offered a helping hand but also shared invaluable words of wisdom and profound insights, empowering me on my journey towards success. Your kindness knows no bounds. Whether it be a stranger or someone familiar, you are always ready to lend a helping hand. 

Your innate generosity and warmheartedness shine through, exemplifying the true essence of being independent. Despite the challenges you face daily, you always prioritise your son's education, ensuring a bright future for him. Your dedication to both your packed schedule and your faith is commendable. Your unwavering devotion to God and daily prayers reflect your belief in a future life.

I deeply apologise if my actions have led you to perceive me as a bad person. Regardless of your opinion of me, your acts of kindness will forever be etched in my heart. Even if I were to pass away before you, I will never forget the impact you have had on my life. If given the opportunity, I will strive to repay your kindness and support in any way I can. I am sorry for losing you and burdening you with my troubles. You may judge me based on my drinking habit, but you will never truly understand the life I have lived and the challenges I have faced. If you were to walk in my shoes, you would have likely given up on this beautiful life long ago. 

Please know that your kindness will always hold a special place in my heart, regardless of any negative feelings you may harbour towards me.

Comments